Informations about Galway Bay Brewery
If you want to get away from the traditional Irish beers, such as Guinness or Kilkenny, then take a trip to the Galway Bay Brewery. This is a micro-brewery based in Galway, which strives to produce atypical beers that are 100% homemade!
Visit the Galway Bay Brewery
A micro-brewery that gives priority to quality over quantity
The Galway Bay Brewery is a small local brewery, which brews and distributes its beers in 8 Pubs in Dublin and Galway. It is very diligent in the production of its beers, and offers small quantities, with a focus on the quality of its production. Far from the other giants of Irish brewing, Gaway Bay Brewery wishes to make a reputation for brewing exceptional beers!
Among its renowned beers, we can especially note:
- full Sail: this beer is rich in aroma and bitterness!
- the Stormy Port: this rich and complex beer has lightly chocolatey roasted coffee notes.
- the Bay Ale: this red beer Ale goes perfectly with smoked salmon!
- the Buried at Sea: chocolatey, this stout should surprise you!
These can be purchased directly at the brewery. You can also taste them in various Pubs in Galway and Dublin :
- The Oslo Bar (Galway)
- The Salthouse Bar (Galway)
- The Cottage Bar (Galway)
- The University Bar (Galway)
- Against The Grain (Galway)
- The Brew Dock (Galway)
- The Dark Horse (Dublin)
- The Black Sheep (Dublin)
- Alfie Byrne’s (Dublin)