On St. Patrick’s Day, all of Ireland sees things in green! Even the food knows this fate! For the occasion, the traditional small dishes are dressed in bright green colours, which should appeal to the whole family! The proof is in this Milkshake recipe!
Taste the special Saint Patrick’s Day Milkshake
A creamy mint and basil drink!
There are countless variations of Milkshake in Ireland, and it’s all a matter of imagination! The recipe below is rather pleasant and easy to make: it is meant to be refreshing and tasty, while combining fresh quality products!
Your children will love making it with you!
Recipe for St. Patrick’s Day Special Milkshake
For 2 people
- A cup of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 small bunch of mint (dose according to your taste)
- some basil leaves
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- whipped cream for decoration (optional)
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Consume in moderation.
- Wash and then mix the bunch of mint with the few basil leaves.
- Add the ice cream, milk, vanilla sugar.
- Mix, then immediately pour into 2 glasses.
- Decorate with whipped cream, and add a straw in each green.
- It’s ready!
Still so much to discover!